Sign in to follow this  
bursco

Multiplayer

I have academic and trying to connect to "anything or anyone" seems impossible, have tried all the links in the forum and looked at videos - anyone know of any links to test mplay.

Have even hosted but don't know if the outside world can see it.

Hopeful

Denis

I don't think there are any official multiplayer servers available. Your best bet is to schedule a multiplayer session with someone else and either set up a server yourself, or have someone else do it. Remember, though, that you have to forward some ports to be able to act as a server.

You could try to go to ts3.digitalthemepark.com on teamspeak. There are lots of helpful people there, the place is geared towards FSX multiplayer, but some of them are bound to be using P3D as well.

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen

FSMP's P3D MP server is up and running over this weekend.. Fri-Sat-Sun May 4th - May 7th

IP: 68.49.210.150

Connection proved to be working -- if you cannot connect, the issue is at your end...

Have FUN .. set to accomadate 68 player ROFL -- That I'd like to see !!!

thanks for reply FSMP - looks like your right it is my end. Have prepar3d.exe in firewall allowed files.!!

FSMP's P3D MP server is up and running over this weekend.. Fri-Sat-Sun May 4th - May 7th

IP: 68.49.210.150

Your chance to try P3D MULTIPLAYER

and then post back what you think of it !!!

Thanks for the Feedback

:help:

Thanks for the Feedback

:help:

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Sorry Geoff, kinda forgot you asked for feedback. I was on a couple times over the weekend just to try it out. But unfortunately I was the only one connected so cant give you any info as far as how the server performed with multiple users. But as far as finding and connecting to your server there were no issues and it ran very smooth.

Bill Ortis from lion heart creations and sim outhose has been using the fshost client to connect to the soh server and fly online with others in fsx/fs9. I tried it but haven't gotten it to work quite yet.

Apparently my router (apple airport extreme) does not do enough port forwarding. So I'll have to try another.

Although certain people have servers up and running, you will soon find that they do it because they are little dictators who cannot control life so they try to control a server.  I personally learned the hard way to steer clear of servers like these but I will allow you to burn your own tongue.  I find that to begin with FSX and its derivatives are hopelessly flawed but very few will admit the extent of the issue.  Combine that with the game like flight dynamics and you are left with something that is hardly worth the effort.  If you are serious about aviation, try DCS.  If you can learn to fly the P51 or UH1 on there, then you are serious about flying.  Alternatively you can try REX Latitude which does work with P3D but it is plagued with the old issue which is low pilot count and low quality of pilot.  If you are any good, you will end up using DCS.  If you have the hand eye coordination of a caterpillar, then stick to fsx or p3d.  Dont bother spamming me, I dont keep an eye on this garbage.

this our server we run it 24/7 running 2.5 at this moment pls join our team speak if you join the session

NOTE

New" P3D V2.5 Server IP: 73.42.136.219

New TS3 IP (CHANGD)