Sign in to follow this  
calflyer

Unable to post help ticket w/ PMDG

I've run into a couple of problems lately w/ NGX and PMDG products in general; and when attempting to use the reporting system I find I must have previously established a password back around 2004 or 2005 that I can no longer remember.

The system is set up to send me an email to help re-establish a password and when I receive it the message cautions not to press the enclosed URL more than once or it locks out. This leads me to believe this should be a hot link.---It is not and I have requested the email at least 4 times with the same result.

No amount of button pressing works, copy/paste does not work, and even a long laborious typing of the enclosed URL is not successful at establishing contact w/ PMDG.

I hope some kind soul can devine where I'm screwing the pooch here so I can get together w/ the boys @ PMDG and begin to tackle the actual software problems I am experiencing.

TIA

Gary Adkisson

Try setting up a gmail account & registering on the support site with it. Your accounts don't have to both use the same address.