Sign in to follow this  
utd4life10

Question to EU/UK virtual Pilots!

RYANAIR, of course I don't think anyone would of guessed. :D

RYRvirtual for me and to stay.

Jay which Ryanair Virtual are you with because i think there are a few

Jay which Ryanair Virtual are you with because i think there are a few

Hello Steve :)

Well at the moment the staff are busy, as far as I'm aware come this summer things are starting to look active again. I have a few mates at the moment who have applied and due to the staff not being there and in there last year and college it may take a bit of time for your application to be accepted. I seem to get asked this question a far few times hehe but what I would suggest is to apply, sit the exam and wait until you are accepted. I would say the time frame for that now is maybe a couple of months but getting closer.

Once you are in, the the routes are just outstanding. you fly ALL over Europe and there's so many to choose from. Its worth the wait for now. Hope this helps bud :)

Thanks Jay i will do just that my friend

Your welcome mate. If I hear anything sooner will let you know.

I fly for BA + Thomson virtual.

BA for the heavies and bigger hubs and Thomson for the summer destinations.

I mostly stick to their rw schedules for the realism, gate numbers, flightplan, alt airport, flight time, equipment etc but sometimes i might fly to an airport not on the schedule (Thomson as BA do not allow this).

I'd say my fave destinations are the Greek Islands departing from Gatwick (maybe im biast being half Greek but to be honest i love to adventure everywhere i can time permitting.)

One thing i'd like to see the VA's do is put their pilots on a schedule, they would give us a schedule of flights to do as we can or have the option there.

Chris Howard

I don't care about RL airlines and their routes.

I'm using self-made fictional airline liveries on the -600, -700 and -800 models and fly out of German airports to any airport in Europe for which good payware scenery is available.

My routes are mostly very short, i. e. inner-German or destinations within 1-2h of the airport I'm currently based.

Rarely I do longer routes, like EDDF-LTAI, EDDT-LPPT or EDDK-LPMA.

Dave P. Woycek

I don't care about RL airlines and their routes.

I'm using self-made fictional airline liveries on the -600, -700 and -800 models and fly out of German airports to any airport in Europe for which good payware scenery is available.

My routes are mostly very short, i. e. inner-German or destinations within 1-2h of the airport I'm currently based.

Rarely I do longer routes, like EDDF-LTAI, EDDT-LPPT or EDDK-LPMA.

At the end of the day im sure you have plenty of fun and that is what it is all about my friend...

Mostly I base myself at my home airport EGFF (Cardiff) However I often fly from Heathrow, Stansted, Gatwick, and Bristol.

I try not to repeat my flights too often as I tend to get bored easily. That said the destinations that keep coming up for me are Faro, Lisbon, Cologne, Innsbruck, LOWI, Zurich, Kos and EHAM.

I have no rules for liveries except that I fly liveries that operate in the region. the main ones I use are British Airways, Thomson, Ryanair (looks very good on a 737 that livery I think) and my all time favourate Britannia (the old one with the dark blue and white stripes).

I am now planning a round the world trip in the NGX. I have set out to do this many times in fs and never finished it. Determined to finish this time.

Regards

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Anywhere in Europe or elsewhere in the world using one of the thousands of RW routes for the NG that can be found at FlightAware.

I fly Ryanair sometimes but mostly easyJet, although with a 737 that is not accurate these days.

I do some RL routes, mostly out of Stansted (EGSS) or Gatwick (EGKK) but also out of Bristol, Manchester, Glasgow, Newcastle, Glasgow or Edinburgh as I have the brilliant UK 2000 scenery for these airports. When Gary Summers (UK2000) brings out his Luton (EGGW) I'll fly from there. But I'm quite prepared to fly routes that I make up and which would be feasible

Regarding destinations, it depends how much time I have. For short hops I'll stay within the UK flying to or from any of the above. For longer flights I'll probably choose Geneva or Zurich (FSDT scenery) or Vienna Schwechat (Fly Tampa scenery).

As you can probably tell, I much prefer flying in and out of payware scenery airports but I have been known to fly to/from default ones as well.

Iain Smith :biggrin:

When Gary Summers (UK2000) brings out his Luton (EGGW) I'll fly from there.

Hey Iain, have you tried the Eiresim London Luton? I found it to be actually pretty good and sort of similar to UK2000. I have all of the UK2000 Xtreme airports and will be waiting for the Luton one also but if you have not tried it give it a go. You probably have thou :D

It varies.

FR one day, AB another or perhaps SK. However I do enjoy "exotic" (to me anyway) trips, and flew LAX-ITO this afternoon/evening using a UA 738 on a RL schedule.

I once created a virtual airline a while back, so maybe I'll paint up a few 7/8/900s both NGX & AI a get her going again. I'm very OCD with using only RL schedules and routes, so if I want to do something different I force myself to use a BBJ livery or create a virtual airline. I'm weird like that.