Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vulcho

In reference to the posts below: Delta's Response...

Dear sir,Thank you for contacting Delta Airlines regarding the situation with our personnel at the Washington Regan National Airport. It has been requested by our Executive offices that I address any concern you may have with our personnel.We are sorry to hear of the surrendering of your film and the handling you endured after photographing one of our aircraft at the gate. It has been determined that we do not have an established policy that prohibits photographing a Delta aircraft while waiting at the gate. Only when security areas or procedures are recorded is there a violation. Therefore, no Delta policy or regulation was breached by your actions mentioned in your letter. We do apologize for any misunderstanding on behalf of our agent and that you did not receive an explanation.Thank you again for your taking time to contact us and we do hope that you will give us another opportunity to merit your support.Sincerely,Delta Airlines

Guest Vulcho

Well, good, but if I wanted to keep your business, I would spend $10 on you just so that I can get a couple of hundred in return.Just my opinion.Good that they aknowledged their error though.Alex.AlexNatchev@Yahoo.comERROR:Banner is 6.6KB, 15 pixels (width) above limit. Cannot Display!

Guest Brent Hebert

I am sure their employee work logs could tell who was assigned to that area on that particular day and time.Glad they replied and now we know exactly what their policy is. Thanks Robbie for keeping us informed.Brent Hebert

Now with a Copy of that letter, (Keep original at home), go back and take more pictures, since you have their policy in writing that it is ok to photograph.And they wouldn't merit any support from me unless they reimbursed me for the film. Hey 4 dollars is 4 dollars. :-)Regards,JoeHere is my new sig...You Like it? :-lol :-lol.http://home.attbi.com/~sonar5/sig1.jpg.Here are Picture Galleries of My Trip out west in 2002..Gallery #1 Pima Air & Space Museum + AMARC (Boneyard) at Davis Monthan AFB, Tucson, Arizona. (over 240 Pictures)http://www.pbase.com/sonar5/pimaamarc

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Thanks guys!Not a darn thing in terms of compensation. I wonder if they are going to talk to that supervisor attendant who took the film from me. I'm just outside of Atlanta now. What I need to do is to make another trip to DC and sanp more pics just to provoke her again, at which time I will ###### out the letter. Oh well.... Any advice guys on what to do next, or should I just let it go?

If I were Delta I'd indeed give that person a good talk...But I'd also not tell you, as it is an internal matter.Let it rest, unless it happens again. If it does, demand to see the stationmanager immediately and talk to him/her (and take that letter of course).They're the person on the spot and should take action. If you miss a flight because of that, they're also the ones to offer compensation as you missed it because of one of their people.Stationmanagers hold quite a bit of power, they're boss at their airport.

Deltas corporate world version of, "Sucks to be you buddy.." Oh well, i find if someone comes up to me and tries to make me give them something, if you pick your nose just before you reach for whatever it is to give them, they sometimes tend to change their minds.... :-badteeth

Guest Vulcho

LOL :-lolI am going to try this!Alex.AlexNatchev@Yahoo.comERROR:Banner is 6.6KB, 15 pixels (width) above limit. Cannot Display!