Sign in to follow this  

Big problem

Hello there

I have a big problem on my PMDG NGX 737-800.. When i load the plane in FS it looks like this in the engines:

26311267.jpg

And when i go to the 3D cockpit it looks like this:

problemyz.png

I have reinstalled FSX, and PMDG like 3 times now... It worked perfect before :S

Were you ever prompted to enter the license key?

When you select an addon in the FSX menu if you have finished a flight make sure you exit first then re open FSX this is a bug in FSX and happens quite alot if your going from one plane to another with our exit first... Steve

I see, but i have closed and open FSX a few times now, it still not working, i'm glad i got answer so fast anyway :)

It's possible one of pmdg's dlls isn't loading for some reason.

Try renaming fsx.cfg to fsx.txt. That'll force fsx to build a new cfg file. Also (assuming fsx is installed in the default location) try right-clicking fsx & selecting "run as administrator"

Edit: also make sure the ngx isn't set as the default aircraft in the "fly now" screen. You don't have to start a flight with another aircraft, but one of the default planes should be preselected. Then just choose the ngx variant you want before starting the flight.

Rename the fsx.cfg wasn't a dumb idea at all, but it did not work :/

Reset, how do you mean then?

Does this also appear when you load the flight? I'm also getting this problem, but only in the preflight screen. When I actually open the filght it all works perfectly for me.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

When i'm flying nothing moves and every screen is black but i can still ''fly'' the plane.

Even I have the same problem... What I do is as soon as the flight loads I just reset the flight ... It then works fine... I guess it's happening because of not quitting FSX correctly...

Regards

Anoj S

I repair FSX now, if it not works then i will try ''Anoj009'' tip :)

Well FSX is a real crazy man.. It creates new problem every day.. Guess what it worked for me. I hope you will be able to find a solution...

Regards

Anoj S

I have had that problem a few times, you exit, then when you reload FSX, select the cessna first then switch to the 737 NGX.. I find that works for me.. YMMV..

spacer.png