Sign in to follow this  
Aviationsim4862

Corporate Aviation for the flight sim community

And negative ones:

Fabo, on 28 April 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

This has been discussed... there are not enough buyers for a PMDG bizjet to be feasible.

Hi,

I would like to make it clear,

I am not against an idea of high-quality bizjet. In fact I would be glad for it, especially if it were one of my preffered models (trijet Dassault, Cessna 680, Hawker 800XP).

I was jus paraphrasing Tabs earlier statements re bizjets.

Niceeee!! Can't wait to check this one out!

It's Just Flight.... don't get too excited...

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I dont think it has anything to do with there being a market It has everything to do with Gulfstream not letting developers accurately model their aircraft without forking over loads of cash to do so which makes the project not fiscally worth while from a corporate stand point.

We've been through this before, market isn't large enoug for us to warrant a detail simulation of a business jet. BBJs yes but not a Gulfstream or Challenger, anything like that.

The only way to find out the market is to actually produce a product rather than rely on market 'research'. :P

I dont think it has anything to do with there being a market It has everything to do with Gulfstream not letting developers accurately model their aircraft without forking over loads of cash to do so which makes the project not fiscally worth while from a corporate stand point.

Yeah, and that is why nobody makes a Bombardier or a Dassault, right :P

It's Just Flight.... don't get too excited...

Well, yeah... they wont fail to mention there is a microwave in the galley, but not a word on FMS or systems...

I think Ryan clearly said NO to buizjets. All the requests aren't going to change anything. Try using BBJ-s when they come out. FSD international were working on a nice lockheed jetstar but I don't know what became of that...