Sign in to follow this  
CrewF16

Saitek Rudder Pedals

I have a set of Saitek Rudder Pedals. After the past two patches the toe brakes still do not work. I just wanted to be sure that I did not miss something. Forgive me if I am hammering an old subject but it makes those taildraggers tough.

Thanks,

Ron

Nope you are not missing anything, toe brakes working with axis assignments has not been added yet - hopefully will be soon.

Hello

Toe brakes are most often found in flying simulations, hence they are not included in MS Flight.

An Xbox controller is probably a better choice, although many are having success with the mouse.

HTH

mad dog:

Your comment was useless. Save your time.

mad dog: Your comment was useless. Save your time.

+1 Indeed... :)

Toe brakes are most often found in flying simulations, hence they are not included in MS Flight.

I disagree. Toe brakes will be implemented in a future update. You didn't miss a fix.

Mad Dog, I think many of us consider FLIGHT more of a flight Simulator then a game, I know I do. I am waiting for that fix to be implemened before I go shopping for foot pedals again. I do have a nice set of CH analog petals that I used for years but will not work now in the digital age. Any one know of a work around for this?

Hello

An Xbox controller is probably a better choice, although many are having success with the mouse.

HTH

This is right on the edge MD, some might say already over. Please watch your balance old friend.

Kind regards,