Sign in to follow this  
delamar

How much should i Save?

Hi guys, i currently don't have a great computer and i feel that for my current needs in FSX i need a new pc, but i don't know how much i need to save and i'd like to have an idea before i talk to my dad Nail%20Biting.gif ... So i'd like a computer wich would allow me to run simultaneously the NGX or the 777, demanding add on airports, a wheather engine with grafics like REX or AS, and fly on VATSIM with traffic, i'd be happy with constant 20 FPS... It would be fine to be a desktop since i know it is cheaper. If someone could give me an idea of a price in Euros i'd appreciate! Thanks

REALLY 1000 euros is enough to buy a desktop wich will allow me to do all those things i mentioned above? :Just Kidding: thats actually much less than i expected, wich was MINIMUM the double!

To satisfy my needs and build what I consider the ultimate rig, (which I am building myself), it will be a good $1500=1131.30 Euros. If I were you, I would save up as much as possible. Do not settle for less as in the end you will be unhappy. Save for as long as you possibly can. If you can save up 1000 Euros you can build yourself the ultimate rig and use all of the candy described above at 40fps. You would never have to worry about getting a new rig for years if you spent enough money. Generally, what you spend is what you get. Don't be in a hurry to buy something quick and cheap just because you can, and do plenty of research.

Best of luck

Yes, that is exactly what i thought, i prefer spending more now and have my computer to be good enough for many years than spending about 500euros on a computer wich will be outdated in a few years... For me the biggest problem is getting my parents to allow me to buy it, they'll for sure start with those "don't spend your money on stuff like that" conversations...