Sign in to follow this  
yellow5

N90GT enroute to library

Alrighty King Air Drivers... Here is the latest offering for the King Air... Not an easy paint scheme, but pretty cool nonetheless. Should be available in the library soon.

Enjoy,

Kevin

N90GT_1.jpg

N90GT_2.jpg

Awesome Kevin! You are outdoing yourself here! I really like your rendition of the Beechcraft trademark on the tail! Like the registration number also!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I'm loving it. Thanks for the hard work. I used to do repaints when I had time and I know the work you've got to put into them.

It is interesting to note that while N90GT gets used in Beechcraft/Hawker promotional material the N number actually belongs to a Merlin!

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Wow, that's a handsome livery! Mine will be wearing it as soon as I can get my hands on it. Thanks!

Kevin,

Thank you for all of the repaints you have made for the C90, they are excellent.

Kevin, I just joined the forum today after viewing you recent repaints. Awesome work, dude!!!

My youngest son runs the machine shop for Kenn Borek here in Calgary. I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a Kenn Borek livery of the C90? They did have a Beech 99, C-GKKB, but was lost in a hanger fire November 04th, 2010 in Inuvik. The plane was being operated by Aklak Air.

I know there are probably quite a few simmers out there who have heard of Kenn Borek.

Cheers....and great work!!!

Cam

He is a God.

"Lost in a hanger fire"...

Well... we now know that the picture of the major hanger foam, wasn't - that - hanger... Or... maybe they never re-filled it!

Here I am, just a lower middle class slob dreaming of owning a plane... and they just be burning up King Airs.. Dam man!

I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a Kenn Borek livery of the C90?

OH! But do I love the paint scheme on that Borek King Air! I second that request!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Beauty paint! good job. thanks for your work.

Kevin, I just joined the forum today after viewing you recent repaints. Awesome work, dude!!!

My youngest son runs the machine shop for Kenn Borek here in Calgary. I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a Kenn Borek livery of the C90? They did have a Beech 99, C-GKKB, but was lost in a hanger fire November 04th, 2010 in Inuvik. The plane was being operated by Aklak Air.

I know there are probably quite a few simmers out there who have heard of Kenn Borek.

Cheers....and great work!!!

Cam

I flew king airs (90 & 200) for Borek back in the 90's doing medivacs out of Iqualuit (Baffin Island). Fun Flying. Good company.

Dave

I flew king airs (90 & 200) for Borek back in the 90's doing medivacs out of Iqualuit (Baffin Island). Fun Flying. Good company.

Dave

Dave

Dave,

Check this out:

Flying a Twin Otter for Kenn Borek in Iqaluit, Nunavut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tVP3S8i3va4

Tenere, Thanks for sending me this. Arctic flying can be really challenging. I was as far north as Resolute and also got to most communities on Baffin with the C90 twice last year. Hadn't been up there in 10 years and it was even more beautiful than I remembered. Thanks again.

Dave