Sign in to follow this  
kimellis

PMDG B744 Autopilot 10-20 degrees of yaw

if you are using active sky evolution or ase 2012 just chande wind dwc(direct weather control) to standart.

I am not. And in any case the problem is not affected by, nor has anything to do with weather.

Yes, I have the same Problem. I will try to fix the problem by doing the Flight1 repair tool thing... where could i find it? I have just look the flight 1 foulder an PDMG foulder and i didn't find it.

Thanks again

The Flight1 registry repair tool does not of course fix the problem for the reasons outlined above. However if you want to try it, google 'Flight1 registry repair tool'.

Can you please confirm that you ran the registry repair tool AS ADMINISTRATOR!

Can you please confirm that you ran the registry repair tool AS ADMINISTRATOR!

confirmed

You appear to have a problem that no one else has seen before. Uninstall (as per PMDG guidelines) and install again from scratch. I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the 747 first, and if that doesn't work, all of FSX.

Hello again,

I have performed the Flight 1 registry repair tool as administrator, and it fixed the problem. at this veruy moment i am flying for 30 minutes and the course is the same as the flight plan.

The next flight i will try it with real weather and see if the problem remains solved.

Thanks for all everybody and good luck with the problem Kimelis

Juan Rey

I am also getting this problem. I uninstalled the 747 and reinstalled it. Then I tried the registry program in administrator mode. Didn't fix it. Then I tried switching to administrator and running the program (via net user administrator /active:yes) and that didn't fix it. Then I checked the registry keys directly, and they looked fine. Then I formatted my computer. After 4 hours to get to a fresh computer, and fresh install of FSX with only the 747, that didn't fix it either. Then I installed P3D, but the problem persisted there too.

I continue to fly with a 15 to 20 degree offset. Left in the southern hemisphere, right in the northern.

Any other thoughts? juanmrey - is there anything else you did other than run the registry program again?

Bryn

My system is Win7-64, i7-3960, 16gb, nVidia 560Ti.

Streaming at twitch.tv/brynmwr

Solved it in Prepar3D - rename prepar3d.exe to fsx.exe and run it as fsx.exe, it works fine (well, I haven't tested it for very long... a renamed exe is bound to crash somewhere). FSX still problematic though.

Streaming at twitch.tv/brynmwr