Sign in to follow this  
vesalius

Back to the nineties, in a classic way...

Bought the Captain 737 especially so I could paint her in this livery. She's quite tough to paint (that's an understatement :Thinking:)

Anyways, after almost a week and a half, this is the result... Enjoy our company!

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

Very nice!

Superb modeling by CS.

mmmm that looks very nice!

mmmm that looks very nice!

Dickson, I hope you're referring to the model, euhm I mean the one without a skirt, euh I mean the plane ofcourse... :help:

Thanks all for the replies. She should be available within a few days, expect a week at the most together with the other liveries I'm working on.

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

Super job!!

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

Now that's detail

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Love the paint and the cockpit shot. How does it fly?

Thanks for all the comments and sorry for the late answer. My system crashed over a week ago. I'm in the process of configuring and exploring my new rig. So painting comes on a second place at the moment.

She feels quite good in the sim. However many simmers, like me, think that she is overpowerd. I have her loaded up for 80% and 8t fuel on board. After take off with 2.04 EPR, flaps 5, +2500fps climb rate, she reaches 210-220kts within seconds... If you don't pay attention you blow the flaps out.

And during engine idle descend the speed drops to 210 at a -200/-2500 fpm... too bad.

So you can say that there is some room for tweaking. Luckily there's a flight dynamcs tweak on the Captain Sim 737 forum were the community shares their settings for static thrust, drag and other values that can be altered in the aircraft.cfg

http://www.captainsi...?num=1335134700

@hms

The question is... what's up with the pilot :Just Kidding: I'm not so familiar with that old autopilot... was playing around with some knobs untill I had enough of them and took her in manually.

Edited by vesalius

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne