Sign in to follow this  
Swofford

4 years finally back.

I've been gone for 4 years fighting cancer and now can't wait to get back to it. The NGX looks amazing!! Waiting on a GTX 580 to arrive to replace my ATI card and the slow, torturous downloads on my whopping 512 connection. I've never used FAX and am unbelievably excited. The PMDG 737 was my first FS9 pay ware and it's only fitting the NGX be my first for FSX. See y'all in the skies soon!!

Welcome back Randy. We look forward to seeing you around these halls for a long time to come!

Good to see you back Randy. As others have alluded to, you've joined us at an interesting time! If you need any help getting back in the saddle, don't hesitate to ask.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Welcome back Randy, i can only second what the others said. Happy to see you back here especially with such great aircraft around as the MD-11 and the 737 NGX.

Best to you in the future and hope to read more from you since i remember you as well from FS9 days!

Holger Kneib

Congrats to everyone for winning the battle with cancer. Welcome back Randy! I've only been a member of the forums since 2010, so I haven't seen you before on Avsim. The NGX gets better and better as you progress along and find out more and more things. Just a quick tip: You know those knobs that control the flight deck illumination? If you find yourself flying at night and you need to swiftly turn the lights fully on, just double-right-click on the knob. Just a quick tip to get you started with the NGX. :smile:

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I don't remember you/know who you are. But welcome back, and I hope you kicked som &@($* to that cancer.

It took three of my grandparents :/

Thanks for all the well wishes much appreciated. Ryan I did tutorial 2 last night and learned a ton.

Good to see that you've beaten cancer. I've lost around 5 persons because of cancer and it's good to hear, there are still people who beat their cancer.

The NGX is impressive :) Once you've flown it, you don't want to fly anything else :Big Grin: Enjoy it :)

regards,

Alexander Marx