Sign in to follow this  
Kuckoo

I Think I'll Be Sticking With FSX For A While...

...by that, I mean I will not be wasting any time with MS Flight.

Already not impressed at all with the official release of the sim... oh, sorry... game, even though it is free. Very limited flying area, and even more limited planes. Arcade physics. My current installation of FSX looks better, and flies far better. And now I just read that MS just released a P-40 for Flight - with no cockpit! What the hell?! What are these people thinking...?

Looks as though the management decision makers are out to completely alienate their long-established and zealous fanbase. Or, maybe they thought we would just go long with it just because of that. Who knows.

Friggin' stupid... :Monkey:

Not to be rude or anything, but many others have made many posts identical (almost to the letter) to yours and IMHO they are no longer a catalyst for constructive or interesting discussion - if indeed they ever were.

Indeed, I believe the mods are now pretty sick of threads like these and have recently made formal announcements to the fact.

I can appreciate that Flight may not be to everyone's liking - indeed, I am still on the fence myself, but a quick search through the forums will reveal plenty of material on this subject...enough to last even the most rabid of Flight detractors a lifetime and then some!

I recommend a browse through the archives...

Cheers

:)

Sorry about that.

I haven't been in the forums for a long while, and just read about the P-40 today. That set me off and I went straight here.

I figured that there were others who wouldn't like flight, but I had no idea just how big an issue it's become.

Please feel free to delete the thread.

No need to apologise to me mate!

...I am neither a mod, nor a site veteran - though I have been around just long enough to know that this thread probably wouldn't have gone all that well...

:LMAO:

Cheers!

Lol!

I'd delete the post but the <Edit> button is absent from that post (it's available in the second post).

I just read the Mod's warning in the Flight forums. Wow... :Nail Biting: