Sign in to follow this  
nicolas83

navigraph data incorrect

hello,

I just installed a navigraph update for the md11. now i noticed some incorrectnes on my flights in australia. runways are not correct displayed in my ND. it seems they dont't have the correct heading. and when i choose an ILS approach the line which leeads you normaly straight to the rwy has some litle curves on it. does anybody know how to solve this?

thanks alot, nicolas

This is an FSX issue. you have to keep in mind that Navigraph usese real life updates. The FSX core does not update. Over years, the magnetic fields that compases use fluctuates. As a result, a runway which used to be at a heading of 321 degrees could now be at 325 ten years later. The effect is more dramatic the closer you are to a pole.

Check out this link for a possible fix: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/336155-magnetic-variation-updates-for-fs9-and-fsx/