Sign in to follow this  
boeingace1618

PMDG Dash 8

The Q400, the largest 'variant', isn't quite up to the 90 seat mark. The standard configuration is 68 passengers, seated four abreast. Other configurations have 62, 72, 74, 76 or 78 seats available at different pitches. Squeezing 90 seats out of a Dash would start to encroach on Bombardier's CRJ-900 and -1000 variants. That and the upcoming C-Series which is already vying for a spot in a increasingly crowded 100ish seat market.

does anyone have contacts at Tecnam that they could ask about an update on the progress of the p2012 traveler program there has been no update since the launch of the program in 2011 and the first flight shoutl take place some time this year eas 2013 cape air.

It's a funky fixed wing twin piston composite pipe-dream in my opinion. Tecnam is a Spanish-influenced American manufacturer of LSA aircraft.

I would like to see a Boeing 717 from Pmdg2527719317_a906f55d8f.jpg

I would like to see a Boeing 717 from Pmdg2527719317_a906f55d8f.jpg

(bit off topic) lol

I flew in one of these from YGLA to YBBN a few weeks ago - sat literally next to the port engine - was worried that I'd have my eardrums blown out but was VERY surprised - was pretty normal and/or quiet.

It's a funky fixed wing twin piston composite pipe-dream in my opinion. Tecnam is a Spanish-influenced American manufacturer of LSA aircraft.

Yep well, that I know... (Tecnam are italians btw... I flew in couple their planes, a friend works for official distributor in the area)

What puzzles me is how this guy finds it is relevant to post in PMDG -8 thread to ask someone knowing anyone in Tecnam about a status of development...

i find it relevant to post here because although the thread is for the dash 8 i like to know whats coming after and i thaught that the Tecnam 2012 is a good choice for a PMDG piston twin may be this is the wrong thread to post in but it started the conversation on this thread again.

is the final dash 8 100/200 produced still in service and if so with what airline.

p.s. i am so sorry Fado if i made you mad i will try to stay on the correct topic from now on.