Sign in to follow this  
fgeorge

pmdg 737 ngx activation problem

I have bought PMDG 737 NGX

I have installed it and it worked!After that you had some new service packs and I installed them!Everything was fine and my programme worked but after some days it appeared some problems and I had to do a format to my pc.Yesterday I had a problem with my hard disk and I did a format again!I put a new hard disk to my pc and I tried to install the programme but I couldn't because a new window was appeared which said: this activation of the fulfillment is denied by the activation policy because max extra activations axceeded. [incident#8578-1646113]

Can you please help me by finding a solution to my problem?I have the original product and if you need ferther information you can ask me.

Thank you in advance.