Sign in to follow this  
kaspern83

Flickering mouse issue right when aircraft loads

Hey guys, I just got back into flight simming after recently upgrading my Core 2 Quad system. I am having a flickering mouse issue right off the bat when the aircraft first loads and then after a little while I get memory error and fsx closes out. I am also only getting about 8-9FPS while sitting at FS Dreamteams JFK scenery. I was able to get almost double that with the radeon 6950 card I just recently replaced with GTX 680. I did some research and I know the flickering mouse issue usually occurs when in eyefinity or nvidia surround mode and you're trying to load a 2d panel. I did change the size of panels in the panel.cfg file. Even after changing sizes around I was still getting flickering mouse issues only when opening a certain panel. But now I just get it right when i load the 747-8. I don't believe its happening with the 747-4 series of aircraft. But I will check later to confirm. I can also upload my panel.cfg if anyone can take a look at it to see where did I mess up? Thanks for any help or advice.

Kacper Nowotynski

OK I contacted PMDG support and they said they pretty much cant help me because no one over there uses 3 monitors and fsx was not designed for that. Can anyone who succefully managed to "fix" their window sizes PM me and possibly email me their panel.cfg file? so I can compare the two? Right now the 747 is unflyable for me and I just purchased the fs2crew add on for it also =( Thanks for any help and support.

Kacper Nowotynski

I also have this problem. The mouse flickers between normal white pointer and the win7 working circle. Then fsx crashes after a while. I have this problem with both the 747-400 and the -8, and im only in VC mode (no 2d panels open).

I am on Nvidia surround (GTX690 with 3x 24" in 5760 x 1080)

I do not have this problem with the NGX.

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78