Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

Donald Trump's 757, WOW!

he's even got 24k gold plated seat belts :LMAO:

Marry me Donald!

OMG...Thanks for sharing, I had not seen this before. Good thing to. It conjures up a variety of emotions from wow I would like to have one to obscene!

More money than brains, lifestyles of the rich and famous.

I wonder, is Donald a short man? This so reminds me of Jim Pattison, short & with many issues. Has a monster ship, staff of 60, loves to show it off to the likes of other rich and famous. I often think about is while we all strive to be successful, how much is enough? While this world is slowly being sucked dry of its resources and people are dying of hunger some folks are wallowing in wealth beyond most people's imaginations. This is a good example of a stupid use of the world's resources to satisfy an ego.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

The words 'Dea-ja-vue' come to mind.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Nice airplane but personally I would pick a larger airplane with a more modern cockpit (eg. 787). That and I would want to fly it.

Might be a bit too much gold though.

spacer.png

I will gladly take Ivanka.

Are you dead sure, Mark? Could you afford her? If you could, then you too could have your very own 757!

Actually the "24k gold plated" stuff is just standard "gold" plating. I work on so many biz-jets, and almost all of them have this same treatment. Nothing special! :) His jet really isnt different from other business jets - just bigger.