Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

An option for ''Dirty Wings''

Now this might sound some what odd but all Boeing & 777 fans know how dirty the 777 Wing can get! I was wondering, could you some how give us the choice of a Clean Wing and a not so clean wing? Just makes a difference when going to the passenger view :biggrin:

I'm sure my United 777's wing will be pretty dirty on UAL934 tomorrow :LMAO:

I think that's basically up to the painters?

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yea, wings maps should be in paintkit so painters can make dirty wings for their repaint, or someone can make only dirty wings pack to be inserted in any of texture folders.

Couldn't it be an option in the FMC page if there is the same customization option as the NGX?

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

could you some how give us the choice of a Clean Wing and a not so clean wing?

The same way you would like to have a choice on a "clean and a not so clean" Air France aircraft? :rolleyes:

The same way you would like to have a choice on a "clean and a not so clean" Air France aircraft? :rolleyes:

:LMAO:

No I was thinking in the Repaint manager not FMC lol. A bit like CS's 767 you can add and remove the Winglets. Or even if just 2 different wing textures we could swap out as we please. From a painters POV I don't think it's as hard to add some dirt, I may be wrong though as I am no Painter!

i think if PMDG considered this, they would release "non dirty" first for a few months, and then maybe even after the 200ER is released ( :LMAO: ) maybe they would double up on their paints and have, for instance

BOEING 777-200ER BRITISH AIRWAYS CLEAN

BOEING 777-200ER BRITISH AIRWAYS DIRTY

But yet again, there are lots of talented painters on avsim which have managed to take clean paints of the NGX and make them dirty, so for PMDG to INCLUDE it, even as a future release would not happen, they would leave it all to the Avsim,flightsim,Simviation and whatnot painters... :Idea:

While I wouldn't mind some dirt I don't want the jet to look like that its been flying over a decade without a wash or a new paint job.

I love the shiny look of an aircraft but at the same time a realistic dirty aircraft looks good.

I love the shiny look of an aircraft but at the same time a realistic dirty aircraft looks good.

Yeah when I flew ZK-OKP back in November a day after it's delivery the wing was so nice. But it's always nice to have a dirty wing :) in some situations it can actually suit the 777 ha!

Just a thought aloud. It would be a nice touch if you had the option for a clean and dirty cockpit.