Sign in to follow this  
Irate

777 Request

Hi Luke. Intrigued by this. Are you saying that your JAA ATPL is being sponsored by YouTube through a partnership with its subscribers? If it is, then all kudos to you, because just yesterday while reading Airline, I noticed that an aeronautical college were offering an ATPL course for just a shade under £60k.

Good Luck for your future ambitions if you make your aspirations come true before you reach 25.

No sorry I was just making a point of what I've achieved and on my way to achieving :) My Training is funded via Family which I'll pay back in the near future! Yeah depends how you do it, I'm doing Modular Training so overall it's going to work out a little cheaper. PPL around 7/8,000 Pounds, ATPL's around 8-10,000 pounds and the most expensive part is IR, MCC & CPL which will be around 30,000 pounds I think. Expensive and will be very hard ,especially the ATPL's but will be extremely worth it! Thank you for the support, it's greatly appreciated :)