Sign in to follow this  
dima767

A320 full flight

Folks,

I thought you might enjoy this:

Cheers,

Dmitriy.

Nice, but I really don't see the relationship with PMDG? Maybe I missed an announcement somewhere?

Hehe, I like that he tries out to blur the airline, and at the walk around you see an identical A320 standing at the next gate with TAM written on it....

Interesting ATIS, give NOTAM; as well...

Nice, but I really don't see the relationship with PMDG? Maybe I missed an announcement somewhere?

"General Forum"

No relationship to PMDG what so ever. Just a general forum and I thought I'd share this for you folks to enjoy.

Cheers,

D.

Don't get me wrong, I like the video, a lot! I just think it'd be better off in the video forum ;-)

"General Forum"

"PMDG"General Forum... There's something like the Video Forum too, you know.

Just for the record, this post has nothing to do with PMDG whatsoever

This guy makes excellent videos, each one is a joy to watch especially for Airbus fans.

I seriously don't know why people care what others post. Its a general forum, its an Aviation video. We had a whole thread about Battlefield 3 in here aswell, which PMDG members took part in. Whats the big deal? If they don't like it THEY will remove it.

"PMDG"General Forum... There's something like the Video Forum too, you know.

There are forum moderators...you know

I can not find stated anywhere what is supposed to be posted in this forum.

Is is general things about PMDG or is it PMDG's general about anything?

There are tonnes of posts in here that has nothing to do with PMDG, if they don't like it I am sure they remove it, which they have not done!

You get a lot of grey hairs if you keep yourself worried about this, so just enjoy the video.

I come to avsim for the PMDG forum, sometimes HIFI. I don't mind at all having posts like this in the general forum, especially since PMDG news as trickled down since the Conference. I'd much rather have these video posts vs "Hey PMDG, make a 320!" or "I'm not paying $5.00 for my own stupidity!"

One thing I don't get....

Why is he blurring out the airline's name? It's clearly visible on the walk through that it is TAM Linhas Aereas...

Hey guess what? The airline is TAM LINHAS AEREAS. You didn't catch that? It's TAM LINHAS AEREAS.

Great video, thanks for posting it.

The way I see it is if you had posted it in whatever forum is "correct" (in my personal opinion, this is a great place to post it) then I would not have seen it, so thank you for posting it here.

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

The most interesting thing about this video is that it shows how airlines re-write the SOP's and operate the aircraft like a Boeing.

The true Airbus role swap philosophy is exactly that, the roles (checks, flt prep etc) are fully swapped on each flight.

In a Airbus SOP'd aircraft the F/O would talk to the engineer, start the engines and taxi the aircraft, etc etc. when it is his sector to fly.

It's sad to see so many airlines not adopt this, it is by far the best way to get F/O's to think like Captains.

Cheers

David

I dont like stuff like this posted here. This is the PMDG General Forum, not the ''post anything'' forum. Just what I think, feel free to disagree.