Sign in to follow this  
dima767

A320 full flight

I dont like stuff like this posted here. This is the PMDG General Forum, not the ''post anything'' forum. Just what I think, feel free to disagree.

its up to the mods to decide if they wont to delete it or not, and besides its aircraft related and if you dont wont to watch it than dont view it than so easy

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

its up to the mods to decide if they wont to delete it or not, and besides its aircraft related and if you dont wont to watch it than dont view it than so easy

I agree. Forum ######'s are annoying. Great vid.

Matt Wilson

I seriously don't know why people care what others post. Its a general forum, its an Aviation video. We had a whole thread about Battlefield 3 in here aswell, which PMDG members took part in. Whats the big deal? If they don't like it THEY will remove it.

+6.5 Billion rep points. :Big Grin:

Honestly chaps, the guy is nice enough to post something he thinks we will like, and all you can do is complain. Nothing better to do i suppose.

It's attitudes like that, that kill forums and people stop posting.

PMDG aren't objecting, so such posts are aloud. fantasy moderators please leave the building.

A lot of growing up to do around here.

Nice video, thanks for posting.

I seriously don't know why people care what others post. Its a general forum, its an Aviation video. We had a whole thread about Battlefield 3 in here aswell, which PMDG members took part in. Whats the big deal? If they don't like it THEY will remove it.

Agreed.

People forget that this forum has the most 'footfall' of any flight simulation forum..

Heck I posted a topic about monitor speakers and pro audio,, Ryan was one of the contributors.

This video IS RELATED to flight, so the general forum is fine..

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Why is he blurring out the airline's name? It's clearly visible on the walk through that it is TAM Linhas Aereas...

Best bet is, TAM Linhas Aereas asked him to...