Sign in to follow this  
hmar

Mr. Igor Suprunov died on 25-04 .

Very sad to hear this. He leaves behind the legacy of having made certainly one of the best aircraft you can get for FS9.

+1

RIP.

Very sad week for Russian aviation. Along with the lost of the S100 (with their 2 pilots and 6 Russian members) in Indonesia.

Very sad week. R.I.P

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Oh no that's terrible news. We used to chat from time to time on Facebook and e-mail, we'd always planned to meet up if he was going to be flying his A320 into Warsaw. I hadn't heard from him in a while though and this explains why.

Igor was a real friend, even if just virtual, and I'll miss him very much. What a terrible shock :-(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Very sad news.

I communicate with Igor on 23.04. via gmail and that was last response from him.

Now I know why.

Rest in peace Igor.

Edin

Sad news to read today. Was Igor's death the result of a plane crash?

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Sad news to read today. Was Igor's death the result of a plane crash?

Posted yesterday on the english forum at avsimrus by "ramirezzz_x"

"The exact circumstances of his death remain unknown by now. All we know is that his body was found without any marks of violence."

Hugo

What sad news indeed on this rainy friday. He will be missed, and will never be forgotten as one of the few developers to have made a truly great simulation of a Russian aircraft.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case