Sign in to follow this  
mr340

Captain SIm 757 Autopilot Problem FIX!

I was having problem recently with my Captain Sim 757 & 767 . Every time i try to turn A/T on nothing happens. An none of the autopilot system was working. But everything was working before so i didn't understand why this was happening. So here is what i did to fix the problem . I install a later version of FSUIPC i had v4.60 i then install v4.70 . To me the problem was that v4.60 had some registry issue or something. Or i think it was that i upgraded from V4.50 to v4.60 when i installed the CaptainSim 757 an 767 i had FSUIPC v4.50. All i know it had something to do with FSUIPC so i hope this helps to anyone that had the same problem i did. Again my problem was that no autopilot was working none . My solution to the problem was reinstall FSUIPC or upgrade to a later Version hope this helps .

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)