Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

John Nicol Departs Lockheed!

Interesting news. I wish him well with his future endeavors in the flight simulation world!

Questions will natually arise as to the future of Prepar3D within the flight simulation community. Does the loss of the evangelism and support for a more commercial product that John brought to the project mean a different Lockheed approach? Is there patience in the upper management of Lockheed to continue with a mainstream product? We'll be looking into those questions and more.

Well Tom as someone who has umpteen years in that very industry I bet your gut is tell you the answer to that question... and I be you have an uneasy feeling that the rest of this community may not like the answer.

Hopefully this new guy, Martile Allen will share in Johns desire to put P3D out to the general public.

I just wonder how many more setbacks this community can endure...

Long live FSX!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I have faith that everything will be a-ok.

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

The word guy or guys can be used with any gender... "What's up, guys?" or "You're a nice guy." (Believe me, it's true! :LMAO:)

Call me old fashioned... A guy is still a "guy" to me.

Yeah - Women, as in plural, a "pack," if you will... can be "Guys," such as, "Hi guys."

However...

When referring to a singular woman, I can assure you that calling her a "guy," will not lead to anything good. I do consider myself an expert in this matter, having been with the same gal for 15 years...

My success are evident with this year's birthday present from her. A $500 dollar "joystick!"

Noah Bryant

That remains true in many parts of the world regardless of fashion.

But in the military, everyone is "Mr" :lol:

(Yes, I know its not the military, just noting that the words are flexible)

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

If I were to say "Kandi (she,s a gal!!),you,re a good looking guy" I wouldn,t wake up for a week!!... :LMAO: