Sign in to follow this  
styckx

The new 182T

I'd prefer a new HD 182RG

Including an RG configurationin the package! That would be a must for me. Otherwise I'll stick with the 210 with dual GPS.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Including an RG configurationin the package! That would be a must for me. Otherwise I'll stick with the 210 with dual GPS.

I second you on this one!

Hopefully Carenado will also consider the RG...

David DD

Carenado has an amazing 3d model and texture artist I want to get this one big time she's a beauty wow.

Rich Sennett

new interior pics on facebook

what do you guys make of the G1000? built from scratch and it looks good, F1 will be hard to beat, I hope its not like their G500 again

http://www.facebook....&type=1

lee

It looks outstanding. I hope that 'built from scratch' means that there will be something more to it than default. I wish that carenado would integrate the Navigraph AIRAC update compatibility to the newer models as flight1 does. They make planes that are far superior in overall looks and modelling, and I would HAPPILY pay $50 for that kind of feature set in a Carenado aircraft. Especially the G1000's, as WAAS functionality is a must. I won't buy the F1 offerings as they resemble FS9 aircraft....despite having the functionality I desire. I don't expect it from Carenado, but It would be nice!

Matt, the F1 C182 with the G1000 doesn't 'resemble FS9 aircraft' in my eyes. So if you are up for good G1000 details, it might still be your choice and also allows for 30 day money back guarantee.

I don't know how Carenado plans for their G1000, but we may see some tweaked default feature set whereas the F1 rendition adds a lot more, perhaps eating a few fps though. No doubts on the modelling of Carenado, but it's not like the F1 lacks anything on that part.

From reading, I think that quite some people appreciate less G1000 details though. A smaller fps impact and a lower price will surely help. So both planes will have their fans if it turns out that way. :smile:

The F1 version has an amazing G1000, but I'm not too keen on the texturing. I can see the "looks like an FS9 plane" argument, although I think it isn't quite that bad. I tend to be very picky about a plane's VC, and I don't find the F1's textures to be "distractingly bad" even though the A-pillars look like my daughter might have drawn them.

I'd take "great avionics and great FDE with a so-so VC" above "a flying texture" any day. I don't pretend to know how good the Carenado will be, but the F1 is spectacular in it's own right.

I guess if Bernt is on the Carenado 182 team, the FDE will be very good.

I guess if Bernt is on the Carenado 182 team, the FDE will be very good.

True, he does some excellent work.

How do you like the windows on the F1 by the way? That's an optical detail coming to my mind which is well done I think. You know, that 'not 100% clean' look. The landing lights also add something more realistic than the default FSX ones.

I'm also a fan of the prop animation.

im going to get the F1 182. I made up my mind before the Carenado was announced.

It will be interesting to see what Carenado come up with, I dont see their G1000 being like F1 . But if somehow they do do it to the level of F1 I might have to look at it too. Of course it looks very nice (modeling) and the FDE will be good so I agree with you that they will both have their fans.

For me the G1000 is the difference maker, and those little extras you mentioned above CoolP help too.

best

lee

The F1 G1000 would be very hard to top. And WAAS approaches and capability are included.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

im going to get the F1 182. I made up my mind before the Carenado was announced.

It will be interesting to see what Carenado come up with, I dont see their G1000 being like F1 . But if somehow they do do it to the level of F1 I might have to look at it too. Of course it looks very nice (modeling) and the FDE will be good so I agree with you that they will both have their fans.

For me the G1000 is the difference maker, and those little extras you mentioned above CoolP help too.

best

lee

You just missed the sale! It was on for 39.95 last week.

Yeah I know :(

I'm waiting for my Saitek TPM anyway :)

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

I have been told that the Flight1 182T is not compatible with my Saitek panel array (switch, autopilot, radio, and instrument)...I know that some addon aircraft are not compatible, but can someone here who has it please clarify that?

I know that the carenado model will work, because all of their previous offerings work great with my panels. I can make a concession or two, as i have had to do with my eaglesoft Cirrus models, but I would like at least 85-90% functionality with them before making a $50 purchase....