Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

777-222er LAX-LHR 01:10 Hour VIDEO

hq footage that i hope could aid development in some way

[media=]

[/media]

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Thanks for posting my latest video! I was thinking about positing it too but wasn't sure if people would complain that's not a PMDG 777 ha. Enjoy everyone!

Yaay.... a 1 hour loong footage of a... wing...

Sorry guys, but nothing I can get exited about in that video :D

Well, they'll certainly know what the wing looks like Just%20Kidding.gif :Peace:

Yaay.... a 1 hour loong footage of a... wing...

Sorry guys, but nothing I can get exited about in that video :D

Please read the video description before commenting on that. I purely uploaded the amount of footage so people who wanted too could follow along with the process of descending into Heathrow via ATC. If it didn't have ATC it would probably be half the time. Thanks!

Sorry Luke, I think you missed my point :) I like the video, but it was just the way Alex posted it, saying it was 01:10 hour HQ video :biggrin: and then saying he hope it could aid development..

Well sure now they can model the wing! ;)

It was meant as a joke. It was not aimed at you, and it was not meant to sound rude :)

Sorry Luke, I think you missed my point :) I like the video, but it was just the way Alex posted it, saying it was 01:10 hour HQ video :biggrin: and then saying he hope it could aid development..

It was meant as a joke. It was not aimed at you, and it was not meant to sound rude :)

Yeah I get what you mean, like if it was a Flight Deck video then it'd be another story ha.. No problem :) I haven't even personally watched it all ha!

I got all exited bacause I thought it could be a flightdeck video :D But still a nice video!

Holy cow! A "Full Flight" video from Los Angeles to London in 1 hour?! United has Concordes?! Just%20Kidding.gif

Anyway, the video is now loading for me in 720p... 1080p would take 1080 hours. :LMAO:

Holy cow! A "Full Flight" video from Los Angeles to London in 1 hour?! United has Concordes?! Just%20Kidding.gif

Anyway, the video is now loading for me in 720p... 1080p would take 1080 hours. :LMAO:

Ha, a lot of people get confused with that. It means it includes both Departure & Arrival. Sorry should of made it clearer!

I enjoyed it!

Thanks AJ!

"Oh I'll do that in a minute, thank you". 1:01:30 Who said that? Do what?

John

hq footage that i hope could aid development in some way

[media=]

[/media]

Hi,

What is the little " flap " in the middle of the wing. It is moving very fast up and down. What does it do.

During take of it gets down, and than up again. Is it the aileron (or something like that)?

Eric