Sign in to follow this  
alainneedle1

OCZ is a very good company..

My PCI-e drive failed http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227520 since this was under warranty I e-mailed OZC for a RMA ticket, they answered me in no time and told me that my SSD was out of production an they will replace it with this one, faster and more storage... http://www.ocztechnology.com/ocz-velodrive-pci-express-ssd.html

I'll buy OCZ again.

That is great Alain! Not so great that the drive failed, but for the upgrade!

Kind regards,

Yep, same here, had OCZ Vertex 2 SSD´s fail and RMA (Sandforce problems..) and I got new ones, same mediocre types, but whatever, I use them as caches now, poor things...

OCZ have Indilinx controllers now BTW, better?

Don´t know..

:shok: 1600 bucks?!?!?!?! :o

The man is loaded with cash, look at the avatar!

:Hypnotized:

- or maybe he IS a passenger...

I had the same top service with their RAM. Sadly, they have stopped doing RAM, but nevertheless, thanks, as I've been planning to get an OCZ SSD but will certainly not pay $1600. Phew!

That is great Alain! Not so great that the drive failed, but for the upgrade!

Kind regards,

Yep...not great, I will have to spend some time reloading all my FSX crap AGAIN....oh well, that's a very good upgrade so I won't b**** about reinstalling my stuff.

Yep, same here, had OCZ Vertex 2 SSD´s fail and RMA (Sandforce problems..) and I got new ones, same mediocre types, but whatever, I use them as caches now, poor things...

The man is loaded with cash, look at the avatar!

:Hypnotized:

- or maybe he IS a passenger...

:Whistle:

Yep...not great, I will have to spend some time reloading all my FSX crap AGAIN....oh well, that's a very good upgrade so I won't b**** about reinstalling my stuff.

Now get a cheap Caviar Green and back up your system man... what the hell! another velodrive for backups and beluga for caviar! hahaha

Now get a cheap Caviar Green and back up your system man... what the hell! another velodrive for backups and beluga for caviar! hahaha

Hahaha at $800.00 a pound on special for the Beluga caviar I think I'll stick with the VeloDrive. http://caviarastrakh...ecialOffer.html

I will back everything up this time, the OS been on a separate SSD, I'll use a spare velociraptor...

Hahaha at $800.00 a pound on special for the Beluga caviar I think I'll stick with the VeloDrive. http://caviarastrakh...ecialOffer.html

I will back everything up this time, the OS been on a separate SSD, I'll use a spair velociraptor...

Can I have a pick on your hardare money tree?!?! :LMAO:

That's with REX in the background....

money-tree.jpg

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

$1600 worth of NANDs

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Great thing though!!!

No ?

Hahahaha :LMAO:

That's with REX in the background....

Priceless!!!