Sign in to follow this  
ZachLW

Documentary Tonight, May 10

For any in the viewing area of UNCTV (I know, they're may be none), a documentary comes on tonight at 10PM EST. Speedbird: The History of Piedmont Airlines. If you're from North Carolina and you're old enough to remember Piedmont Airlines, you know that she was the pride of our state and a very successful, friendly airline. Before USAir came along, that is.

http://video.unctv.org/video/2226917654

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Heard of Piedmont, only wish we could see this across 'The Pond' via the Net.

I used to fly Piedmont from either Hartford to Orlando or Hartford to Buffalo, or both. That is, of course, until USAir came along . . .

When I was in the USMC, I used to fly Piedmont out of Wilmington, NC, the closest airport to Camp LeJeune and Cherry Point.. I always received nothing but the best in service and hospitality. On the ground and in the air, great folks!