Sign in to follow this  
j14g

Carenado 185

Is there a key command or a .cfg mod I can use to control the vertical speed ? I tried using the trim wheel.

Thanks

Jack

I don't understand your question. Maybe you can explane your issue a little better?

Best, T.

IXEG 737 Beta-Tester and First Officer

i7 6700K@4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, Palit GTX 1080 GameRock Premium@2Ghz, Oculus Rift S, ButtKicker
X-Plane 11 latedt version on a Samsung M.2 SSD for speedy loading times

I don't understand your question. Maybe you can explane your issue a little better?

Trying to manually control the rate of climb as expressed by the vertical speed indicator by pitch alone produces excesses , both up and down. Is there a key command or .cfg mod which can give me an assist ? Using the trim wheel alone in my tail dragger does not provide sufficient control .

Aircraft.cfg

[flight_tuning]

elevator_trim_effectiveness=1.5 <<reduce this number if your trim wheel produces excess pitch adjustment per notch of trim wheel movement.