Sign in to follow this  
Taipan

Milviz Beechcraft B55 Baron screenshots

This is simply stunning in all respects...thanks for the links..I had not seen them. I can attest to the unbelievable resemblance to reality (since I owned flew this exact plane for 7 years :) )!

You of all people would appreciate this!

Something does seem "off" in the windscreen/nose section. Then again, I'm not used to seeing 55/58s from that angle. (Screenshot 7)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Right up there with some of the best in the business. Bernt Stolle is behind the FDE of the 310, T-38, and F-15E. Their 310R has incredible flight dynamics and very realistic engine out dynamics. The F-15E is the only one available with very in-depth weapons and radar systems, in-flight refueling, and the ability to shoot down AI and multiplayer aircraft. Its flight dynamics are also done extremely well. Parasitic drag/induced drag and its variations are simulated based on payload, asymmetrical loads, and aircraft weight.

Seriously?

You can shoot down AI aircraft?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Not just AI but also in MP, others who are flying the F-15E. And, we have a small patch coming that will allow you to shoot down any other plane in MP... of course, they cannot shoot you down... (oh well, poor them)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

You of all people would appreciate this!

Something does seem "off" in the windscreen/nose section. Then again, I'm not used to seeing 55/58s from that angle. (Screenshot 7)

I think the angle can have a lot to do with it-the nose can look very different depending on the viewing angle.

As it happens Geoff in pic 7 he did spot the floating glass i forgot to attach to the door , there were a couple of other items changed as of that series of picks taken from a recent beta version. The final or RC is near at hand as the beta team completes its mission to find every screwup i make...

How did the move go? got your machine set up ? your not too late to kick the tires before release!

Wow! This looks good. Must start saving the pennies right now. Any news on their 732?

732 is in Atlanta.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Not just AI but also in MP, others who are flying the F-15E. And, we have a small patch coming that will allow you to shoot down any other plane in MP... of course, they cannot shoot you down... (oh well, poor them)

Oh man!

VATSIM will never be the same!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Wow, this does look good! A well-done "Baby" Baron has been high on my wish list. And is that really a "Stormscope" I see? Any functionality?

I've been tempted to try the 310 but have never quite gotten around to pulling the trigger, but this one will be an instant buy for me.

Scott

Credit card is out. "Locked and Loaded".

Stan

Fantastic! I'll add this one to my must haves in 2012.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I cannot wait for there King Air with a REAL PL21 + FMC.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

who said it was real? I never said it was a REAL PL21.... I just said it would have one. A real one would cost a HUGE amount of money... We are making one that is based on the real one, works mostly like the real one and looks mostly like the real one. A real one would be subject to copyright infringement in a BIG way... so no... it's not a REAL one.

Sorry for the misunderstanding...