Sign in to follow this  
admbar

Fall City - 177 Cardinal

Late evening flight around Fall Cty in the 177.

Aircraft - Flight1 177 Cardinal

Scenery - Orbx PNW, Fall City, REX, FSGenesis 9.6m mesh

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

Guest Mik75

Very nice pics! Looks like you had a lot of fun! The C177 is a really good add on, and with the SP, it just got a little better! Such an aircraft over a stunning scenery like ORBX and one is good to go!

NOOOOOOICE!!! Oh and who is that creeper in number 2 standing by the other bird? He looks like he really shouldn't be at the airport :Thinking:

Mike anytime your flying in Orbx scenery it's a pleasure and flying the 177 makes it even better.Thank you Michael. :smile:

Clem,thank you much. :smile:

Thank you John, appreciate it. :smile:

Ben i like the new lighting system,it does look pretty cool, as well as the landing lights,Flight1 did a great job. :smile:

Hank i was was thinking the same thing, i think he is either a pervert or drooling over the Cardinal. :Worried: Thank you Hank.

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

Great set!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Guest Mik75

Your right, Adam! Since PNW by ORBX is on my machine, I hardly fly anywhere else! I got many of their airports during the April sale and I am looking forward to getting myself Pacific Fjords and the Rockies quite soon! I'll download Flight 1's SP for the C177 tonight and make one or two nice hops in the PNW again!

Adam,

Great shots. Especially when you used Orbx scenery. Wish You hadn't used the C177 though. I am on the fence about picking up the C177 and using it in those pics just about did it.

Thanks,

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Michael i think a lot of people took advantage of the Orbx sale including me, but you gotta spend it on something, it might as well be Orbx scenery and planes i say. :biggrin:

Carl i didn't mean to make you spend your hard earned money, but what does a retired person have to do but sim and try to figure out what to buy next, at least that's the problem i have.Big%20Grin.gif Thank you Carl :smile:

Adam

i didn't mean to make you spend your hard earned money, but what does a retired person have to do but sim and try to figure out what to buy next, at least that's the problem i have.

Well, Adam I was such a "penny pencha" most of the time, it is sometimes hard to let go of some of that hard earned $$. But I did indulge with the Orbx sales last month. And now I am looking for special sales. The good thing about the C177 is it is priced right without any sale. IMO

Regards,

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you Patrick. :smile:

Carl i'm all for sales, and like you said the 177 is priced just right, which was a suprise, i expected another 50 dollar plane, now if we could just get some paints for her. :smile:

Adam