Sign in to follow this  
fjsharry

Panel state and random failures.

Can i set cold&dark panel state in initiate flight? Like NGX can set C/D to every initiate flight.

And is possible to retain set up random failure in initiate flight then i don't need to set random failures before every flight? Also like NGX has this function..

Yes you can if have FS2Crew's Button version, which I use. From the drop-down menu, there is a choice of start-up modes within FS2Crew,or alternatively you could go the default Trike shut-down route, and that should, theoretically, put your MD-11, in a C&D state, but as I have not tried that option, I cannot give you a definitive answer on that.

Mmm,could you explain PLANE B? I don't understand...

I do not have the time to do it now as I'm about to head off somewhere, but if you use the Search function, here or on Google, you should be able to find the answer.

Can i set cold&dark panel state in initiate flight? Like NGX can set C/D to every initiate flight.

And is possible to retain set up random failure in initiate flight then i don't need to set random failures before every flight? Also like NGX has this function..

Shut down the aircraft like at the end of a flight. Save this panel state by using the FSX save menu. Then you can load that when you start FSX and want to fly the MD-11.

No. Failures are not saved. You need to turn the failure back on if you shut down FSX.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Hi Kenny,this way i was tried before,but when load SAVE will turn to different airport. You know that?

Hi Kenny,this way i was tried before,but when load SAVE will turn to different airport. You know that?

Just change the airport after the sim loads.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Well,it's a good way..but still not like i thinking way...,anyway thanks for all proposal. : )

I have simply saved my panel state after a flight and saved the panel state for my md11.

I use MCE voice control for the MD11 and all i load on my cold and dark cockpit is battery switch on, other than that, i ask my first officer to set it up and away i go.

I found loading a cessna or trike with cold and dark will not change the md11 when you load it.

Just save a panel state for the md11 with all the settings for random failures you want and it should give you what you are after.