Sign in to follow this  
MED1473

Mediterranea Virtual JS41 repant

Hello everyone, I've been flying for Mediterranea Virtual Airlines, an Italian VA for over a year and I've recently fallen in love with this splendid aircraft by PMDG. I would be extremelly grateful, and I'm sure so would be lots of other members of the VA to anyone who will attempt a repaint in the livery of Mediterranea, well, I should probably say theme.A few examples can be found here

http://www.mediterra...angar/index.htm

and any improvement on the theme to make it look less plain or else is more than welcome!!!!

Thanks very much in advance!

PS please let me know if you take on the task on this forum!

Matteo Capocefalo, MED1473

Doesn't seem all that difficult of a livery to do. Just playing around with it for a few minutes, and this is what it started to look.

1-1.jpg

Awesome! That's the idea spot on! As you've noticed the liveries tend to be all a bit plain, it would be really good if you could add some ribbons or something else to make it look a bit more "cool". We're definitelly open to any better re-work! That is, if you can be bothered, time's not an issue really!!

Thanks so much again!

Matteo Capocefalo, MED1473

Not sure what kind of ribbon or look you are looking for. I looked at your virtual site and didn't see anything that would give me an idea, but if you are looking for something different but not to crazy, perhaps something like this?

medrib.jpg

Ha yeah that's exactly what I was thinking! The idea was to keep the quite plain white blue patter but make it a bit more streamlined/less boring. Maybe some blue/light blue ribbons to go with the yellow one you added? Another idea I had was to have a blue blot on the nose being teared into ribbons by the wind. Only an idea. Don't want to male it too tacky but really wanna do something for all that white at the front AMD all those straight lines!

Thankyou so much, really feel I'm gonna owe you a beer at the end of this lol

PS it would be fantastic to have a little Italian flag and the registration I-1473M somewhere on the rear/tail if possible?

got the impression i've made this a bit too complicated! If that sorry, the last one will do just fine!!

cheers, Matteo!

No, not complicated, just been busy with more important things like attending the visitation and funeral of a brother in arms who just got killed last week in Afghanistan. I'm just passing by surfing the internet. Will return next week when I'm feeling more up to it. If someone else wants to pick up this project, by all means go for it.

Sorry to hear that mate, obviously take all the time you need.

Take care, Mat