Sign in to follow this  
sidali

NGX Double FMC problem

im having a problem with my FMC display. my fmc only apppears on the right side...not on the captains side. however while setting up the fmc for flight, i get a message on scrtachpad saying "double FMC OP Restored" however it still doesnt appear on the left side. Any idea as to how to resolve this issue?

regards

Maybe your brightness knob is turned all the way down, from memory the knob is in the lower right of the screen, somewhere around (above) the EXEC button.

thanks alot for the reply. im gonna check it out an see if it works!

If I'm not mistaken, it's the only issue like that that's ever been mentioned before, I'd be suprised if it was anything else.

thanks very much for your input, however i am up to date and the brightness change did not work : /

thanks very much for your input, however i am up to date and the brightness change did not work : /

1. Uninstall NGX

2. Delete all of your C:\Your Flightsim folder\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737* folders

3. Delete C:\Your Flightsim folder\PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX folder.

4. Install NGX

5. Apply SP1C

Remember though that your liveries must also be installed again and you're all good to go again.

Kind regards

Peter

1. Uninstall NGX

2. Delete all of your C:\Your Flightsim folder\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737* folders

3. Delete C:\Your Flightsim folder\PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX folder.

4. Install NGX

5. Apply SP1C

Remember though that your liveries must also be installed again and you're all good to go again.

hey im gonna try this . thanks alot for the reply!! Much gratitude