Sign in to follow this  
Muley

PMDG Manuls

Appoogies if this has been done a thousand times but the search results here are not yielding much. I want to know if the manuals that are sold on the website will ever be sold in Britain or Europe. They cost to much to ship for me and im sure that must be stopping others from buying them?

Appoogies if this has been done a thousand times but the search results here are not yielding much. I want to know if the manuals that are sold on the website will ever be sold in Britain or Europe. They cost to much to ship for me and im sure that must be stopping others from buying them?

They are sold anywhere you live, but you need to pay for the shipment since how else do you expect them to get to you.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I am aware they will ship them to Britain etc but the shipping cost is making it unaffordable for me. Maybe i wasn't clear enough in my first post.

I was asking if there is an actual distributor or are planning to in this country which will significantly reduce the cost.

I am aware they will ship them to Britain etc but the shipping cost is making it unaffordable for me. Maybe i wasn't clear enough in my first post.

I was asking if there is an actual distributor or are planning to in this country which will significantly reduce the cost.

Not that iam aware off since it not that a big enough market for them to do it.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg