Sign in to follow this  
munckton

FMC

i am haviing problems with my FMC. i created a flight plan with FSbuild 2.3 and saved it (both as a GPS plan for FS9 and a rte for the PMDG FMC. if i load a generic FS9 aircraft and load the plan into it, it is ok. but if i try to load the flight plan (rte) into the PMDG FMC is says that it is not in the data base. it is i have checked. what am i doing wrong

steve

Make sure that when you load a plan into the PMDG FMC it has the, e.g.only, KLAXEGLL,01 or 02 suffix dependent on how many times it has been saved, after the airports CoRoute, otherwise it will not be recognised.

Make sure that when you load a plan into the PMDG FMC it has the, e.g.only, KLAXEGLL,01 or 02 suffix dependent on how many times it has been saved, after the airports CoRoute, otherwise it will not be recognised.

I don't think this is right. I use FSBuild 2.4 and I don't use the 01 or 02 and the FMC recognizes the flight plans just fine. Make sure you export using PMDG 737/747/MD11/J41 (MSFS) option and it should work without having to do anything to the name.

I don't know if all their FMC's work in the same way, but in the NGX you must enter the coroute with this format

PANCPAKT001

Obviously the file PANCPAKT001.rte must exists.

I tried saving the plan without those 3 digits and it doesn't load.

I saved a flight plan LIRFHKNA.rte. i have noticed that the FMC will only recognise HKJK. i dont know why, so i renamed the flight plan in the FS9/PMDG/FLIGHTPLANS to LIRFHKJK.rte. but i still get the same error "not in data base, program error" all my plans are saved as PMDG (rte) and FS GPS (PLN)

Make sure you use the same database for FSBuild and NGX, otherwise it might just send you somewhere NGX doesnt know and there you are unable to load...

I don't know if all their FMC's work in the same way, but in the NGX you must enter the coroute with this format

PANCPAKT001

Obviously the file PANCPAKT001.rte must exists.

I tried saving the plan without those 3 digits and it doesn't load.

No you don't. Every day I use plans without numbers and they work fine. Must be something else.

Looks like there some confusion going on here the op is talking about the fmc on the fs9 for the pmdg737 not the ngx and you got some posts here saying about fsx ngx etc so whether its the same methord or not. Hopefully the op can clarify

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

100% correct, i'm using the pmdg737-800 with fs9. when i save the plan from fsbuild, it automaticaly saves as a .rte in the pmdg/flightplans folder. this is why i'm confused as to why the fmc tels me "not in data base" "program error" makes no sense.