Sign in to follow this  
Jerad

southern California - MegaSceneryX

I just installed southern California by MegaSceneryX and so far its looking good. Heres LAX at night from above.

And I was wondering if there is a certain way to put your settings for these scenery grahics to show up as Clean & Clearly as possible.

I found that setting the LOD Radius to 6.5 makes a big differance and also upping your TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULTto like 80 or 100. My Photo scenery pops with these settings. If you want to add to the SC package buy the tile sets # 14,15,16,31,86,109 from Megascenery Earth. I feel these tile sets should have been included in the SC package. If you can afford it buy FSDT LAX it is awesome. There is also a freeware download called ccfsxmsg that will add many enhancements to that area.

Josh

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

Thanks alot dude! yeah this area is where i live so its definately awesome to have nice graphics in the familiar area.

I found that setting the LOD Radius to 6.5 makes a big differance and also upping your TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULTto like 80 or 100. My Photo scenery pops with these settings. If you want to add to the SC package buy the tile sets # 14,15,16,31,86,109 from Megascenery Earth. I feel these tile sets should have been included in the SC package. If you can afford it buy FSDT LAX it is awesome. There is also a freeware download called ccfsxmsg that will add many enhancements to that area.

Josh

can you get me a link to that freeware scenery cause i cant find it anywhere man

Thanks alot dude! yeah this area is where i live so its definately awesome to have nice graphics in the familiar area.

can you get me a link to that freeware scenery cause i cant find it anywhere man

http://www.mediafire.com/?1h3a4tdu81cu52q

Here is the link to the files. This is freeware so there is no support. Also this includes enhancements all the way up the cost to Montery. Also set your TML to 4096 ( TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=4096 )

Josh

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

Did you try the library here at Avsim? It's sitting there waiting for you, along with other work done by Al Wheeler. Search by name and FSX and see what turns up. Not to be confused with turnips!