Sign in to follow this  
Rocky_53

Camera view jumps with changes

I experienced the same problem and remember reading that Vsync can cause it. I noticed that something I had tweaked had caused my FSX.cfg to activate vsync again. After a week or so of fiddling with everything else I reset

ForceFullScreenVSync=0

I instantly stopped seeing the anomaly! I always fly with Full Screen window and please note that I have a Nvidia vid card just in case that makes a difference. For me it solved the mystery. I hope it does so for you.

If it's really tied to vsync I can't turn it off so I just have to live with the screen "fluttering" for a second when changing EZDOK views.

It's not a big deal, doesn't really affect performance. Just mildly annoying sometimes.

Mmm, I can't get my head around this, 'cos if it was attributable to Vsync, TIR, or Ezdok, then it would be logical to assume that it would affect all aircraft, and that's not the case. It is only apparent with the NGX. I was hoping Robert or Ryan may have some idea on this...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

please forgive me if you have already done this.you both use Ezdok??

have you removed both the keyboard commands for the spot settings from your fsx keyboard commands inside fsx.

I had a similar problem when EZDOK was trying to also switch views at the same time(same keys)causing multiple key inputs.

steve-0

hope you can get what i mean :smile:

please forgive me if you have already done this.you both use Ezdok??

have you removed both the keyboard commands for the spot settings from your fsx keyboard commands inside fsx.

I had a similar problem when EZDOK was trying to also switch views at the same time(same keys)causing multiple key inputs.

steve-0

hope you can get what i mean :smile:

Hi Steve, sure, I've checked all this, but without success. Having said that, it does appear like there is some kind of conflict between two apps. EDIT: I've just disabled Ezdok and used the keyboard keys to change views.... exactly the same result.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I flew the 747 over the weekend, and I didn't have any camera shaking when I switched panel views.

Seems it's only tied to the NGX, which is weird.

I have this also, and my experience with the new nVidia drivers and vsync is that textures are loaded much more rapidly than before. I have numerous hotkeys for EZdok, and a normal key press now seems to be the equivalent of a double key press. I find if I barely tap the key, it will not 'flicker'.