Sign in to follow this  
WR269

MCE now works with GSX and AES!

Not sure if the fellow users noticed the new update.

I downloaded and installed, now i can use GSX integrated into voice control of my PMDG MD11 and NGX!!! I can request refueling, boarding, catering, pushback, doors to open or close etc just as GSX needs it without touching anything!

Absolutely marvelous, a few things that need to be tweaked but all in all this is a keeper!

Seems like I've missed that update. Which version are you running, Will? Sounds great by the way.

Te one on their website says 2.4.8.4 but it is the updated one. If you use gSX or AES get it and have a play.

I started using GSX, no more fake boarding, or invisible pushbacks, and now with MCE it is all integrated, am loving it!

Thanks for the information. I'm a bit behind with the versions, so I'll catch the latest one. Thanks for the HU. Edited. Loading 2.4.8.6 now.

Attention all MCE users.

Sorry to break this to you.

A package uploaded this morning had a glitch.

If you have downloaded version 2.4.8.6 prior to 15:00 Zulu time, you are advised to re-download and re-install. http://www.multicrewxp.com/Downloads.html

Thank you for your cooperation.

Great stuff, glitches get fixed faster than the time it takes to download.

This works great!!!!

I also notice MCE now supports engine and APU fire procedures for the NGX, all as part of the upgrade!

Clive, do you start your aircraft, then MCE and then activate gSX?

Will,

Once fsx has started my order is:

1. EFB

2. FSrealWx

3. RC4

5.MCE

Activate Gsx, mine just starts with FSX, I do nothing with it.Apart from use 'Roberto' when I need it

How do you active yours?

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

I start fsx, then ase, fsinn, and finally MCE.

I then press ctl-f12 to activate engagement with GSX as calling my friend Roberto doesnt work until i do that.

Is that correct?

I start fsx, then ase, fsinn, and finally MCE.

I then press ctl-f12 to activate engagement with GSX as calling my friend Roberto doesnt work until i do that.

Is that correct?

Since using MCE I don't touch ctl-f12 at all any more.

One for support I think?

Update

Awaiting reply from FS++ :Nerd:

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Damn, i bet there is a setting in GSX i have not enabled!

Will

Reply from FS++

This can occasionally happen.

Ideally when MCE starts the GSX window is already available.

Unfortunately you cannot start the GSX window if engines are running or the parking brake is set.

Therefore, even though MCE will try to kick start the GSX window on startup, this may not happen under such scenario.

Once MCE gets the GSX handle, it will know when it's displayed, when to bring it up, for selection, hide it etc...

The next update due out by the week-end will fine tune things further. There won't be new features in it, just adjustments here and there, based on feedback, notably with AES.

To add to that

I start always in a 'cold & dark' cockpit. So I think that is why I've not had the same issues as you

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Updated MCE to version 2.4.8.8 and did a flight to leipzig... Imagine my shock when i asked "Roberto request deboarding" and a voice comes to say "I beg your pardon, my name is Simon!!!"