Sign in to follow this  
Air1

Flying jobs

I just got around to start flying some jobs, they are interesting to say the least. Just had a passenger throw up all over the back of my nice clean aircraft. Did not seem to hurt my score at all, everyone went back to being happy. They wanted to fly with me again. I have many many more of these to do. Still love FLIGHT, still waiting for Alaska.

Steve

I have many many more of these to do.

Don't count on 'doing them all' because the amount is endless: everyday has different jobs. I think they are added automatically at random...? Anyway, you will never run out of jobs, although what you actually have to move (people, pigs, cargo) is limited. And after some time you will also start to recognize certain phrases the passengers, Still, I do them all the time because it gives a goal to the flying. I do wish though the RV-6A could be used for various jobs too.

I just got around to start flying some jobs, they are interesting to say the least

Yes they are, that has become one of my favorite things to do in Flight, fly jobs in the Maule. I like the feeling of accomplishment after completing the job safely , getting the cargo there safely, and also add some XP points as well.

Have you done any of the clandestine cargo jobs yet? Adds a whole new level of intensity to the job.

Also try some at night, you get a bonus for them as well - but if you do try and choose ones that the destination is at a larger airport , those small ones are very hard to see the landing strips at night.

Have fun!

I do wish though the RV-6A could be used for various jobs too.

Hamburger runs!

Hamburger runs!

LOL I know, but I don't like doing the same kind of flights one after another. Of course I could do one of those every now and then! In the end no matter what you carry onboard, it's all the same... only some sounds have changed... :wink:

I am having a hard time finding those clandestine jobs. Today I found two but the problem is that I have disabled the destination marker. I quit the game, enabled the marker and started the game again, but all the clandestine jobs were gone... I simply get sick and tired of trying to find them.

For entertainment, try looping the Maule when you have a load of monkees in the back. :Monkey:

The copilot wasn't too happy either, but at least she didn't scream as loud. :LMAO: