Sign in to follow this  
oldfunflyer

Screen Shots

Hi All. Downloaded the Demo of X-Plane and it looks good. I have a request. I sure would like to see a few screen shots of the Brownsville Texas area say from the airport (BRO) east to South Padre Island. I am on social succurity and not ready to spend eighty bucks on another Sim thats no better than my FSX, that folder with all the add-on's is over 54 Gigs now. Anyway my E-mail is oldfunflyer@yahoo.com. Thanks and hoping I get lucky.

OFF

oldfunflyer,

I don't know if this is what you're looking for. I took off from Brownsville airport and headed east towards the Gulf. It's the stock X-Plane 10 with the Carenado Seneca II. I hope these help.

Car_Seneca_9.png

Car_Seneca_10.png

Car_Seneca_17.png

Car_Seneca_16.png

Car_Seneca_14.png

Car_Seneca_9.png

NAX669.png

Big Thanks MWilk your shots, looks real good. Turner112 is right, I would have liked to seen Brownsville downtown where the river seperates it form Matamoros Mexico. and Route 48 that runs along the ship channel to the ENE and a shot of South Padre Island from 3k or lower . But I can tell from your shots Its much better than anything I have been able to get out of FSX Add-on's.

Thank you

Regars

OFF

I know in the screen shot forum you're not supposed to add shots later in a thread, but since this is for instruction purposes, I hope it's all right.

These are some shots of Brownsville.

Car_Seneca_18.png

Car_Seneca_20.png

Car_Seneca_21.png

This is a shot over Matamoros.

Car_Seneca_23.png

NAX669.png