Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

how about a payware CH 801 for a change!

I love my payware planes and scenery, etc but boy I have to tell ya, I'm getting tired of constant regurgitation of the same plane so often.

I would love to see a high quality CH 801 anyone up to it?

Ciao!

You bet! The CH 801 (or even the 701) would be a fantastic plane to have. I've flown several 701s in RL and the combination of fantastic visibility and STOL performance make it a hoot. I sure wish someone would do this.

I think I'm going to drop ant an email about this and see if just maybe he would do it.. I would pay a pretty good penny for this.

Ciao!

I still helped build the right wing of one a few years ago when i visited some friends in Tanzania. Also flew quite a bit in the 701 they have. Its a nice lil bird but extremely slow.....to me it would only be really nice if it comes with a nice avionics set. Like one of those MGL or Dynon or GRT EFIS displays....

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion