Sign in to follow this  
pfpeter

Problem with Pushback

I use Fs2Crew 1.3 and I have installed Servicepack 1C for NGX

I have a little and annoying problem when using the Fs2Crew Pushback.

When I use AES pushback everything works correctly, but AES does not work in every airport in FSX, so I would like to use the Fs2Crew Pushback in those airports.

I use the commands:

Cockpit to ground

We're ready for pushback and engine start

Brakes released

Start sequence is 2 then 1

Start engine 2

Start engine 1

Every time I have to say STOP Pushback, and then it stops for a second or two.

Then I say:

Brakes set

You're cleared to disconnect and go to hand signals

But then it automatically continues the pushback until I press Shift-P.

Does anyone experience the same as I do?

Kind regards

Peter

Exactly. If I don't say it. It'll never stop.

Kind regards

Peter

I have tried several different numbers for distance like 30, 90, 240 and the angle is 90 tail left. It does not matter what the distance is. It automatically continues pushing back as described in the first post.

Kind regards

Peter

Guest MichaelMoe

+ 1

Always have to use shift -p after a stop pushback command and after the ground announce Pushback complete.

Michael

I have tried several different numbers for distance like 30, 90, 240 and the angle is 90 tail left. It does not matter what the distance is. It automatically continues pushing back as described in the first post.

Are you using any other programs that might interfere with the FSX pushback or sent a shift p keypress?

I had the same issue for the first time today as well. I used the start left engine at the gate and the right after pushback for the first time when it happened.

Are you using any other programs that might interfere with the FSX pushback or sent a shift p keypress?

Not that I'm aware of. I use vRoute, TopCat 2.70, VoxATC 6.06, FSCommander 9.1.1, Active Sky Evolution.

I had the same issue for the first time today as well. I used the start left engine at the gate and the right after pushback for the first time when it happened.

And I always start engine number 2 (right) when told it's ok to start engine just after pushback is started, and then engine number one (left). Exactly like when using AES.

Kind regards

Peter

I have the same problem when selecting an angle it never stops, and even if I say stop push-back, it will only stop for a short while and then continiue again. If I'am selecting push-back straight back everything works fine and it stops at selected distance.

Johnny

Johnny Holmgren

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

I confirm- when call " Stop pushback" in any reasons, the plane is braking for a moment and... continue to move independently Parking Brake set or not.Until Shift-P will be pressed.

Its strange for me .(

But I have no problems to full stop the plane in normal condition in 2-10-20 meters and tail left 90 degree turns.

I have FSInn pushback functional only. No AES and GSX ( GSX is planning)

There are many small issues in program .. I am still dreaming for v1.4 and ready to help in testing,Bryan! ) You have my e- mail.

Alexey Luzin.

I haven't, but as it stands there's not much I can say.

I can't reproduce it and it seems to be isolated to a few users out of a very large user base.

I need something I can consistently reproduce on my machine, or at least have large numbers of people say the exact same thing.

Best,

OK guys.

If we're the only ones that have this problem, what do we have in common that others don't?

Could it be: FS Global 2010, UTX, GEX, REX?

Kind regards

Peter

I've experienced this problem, too, but as a new user (in early stages of learning) I still haven't tried different variations - just left the pushback settings at their default values. I don't have either GSX or AES installed. I'll experiment with different scenarios to see what I can reproduce. For information, other addons running include UTX, REX, EZDoc, TrackIR, UK2000 airport scenery.

Stephen Banks