Sign in to follow this  
pfpeter

Problem with Pushback

OK guys.

If we're the only ones that have this problem, what do we have in common that others don't?

Could it be: FS Global 2010, UTX, GEX, REX?

Hi peter,

Did you try it with default scenery? Are you Switching windows during pushback? another thing... Can you see the pushback tug during pushback? does it stop moving?

Hi peter,

Did you try it with default scenery? Are you Switching windows during pushback? another thing... Can you see the pushback tug during pushback? does it stop moving?

Hi Damien.

Yes it is always with default FSX scenery and default FSX airports because it is only in airports without AES I have tried.

Just before pushback I switch to 3D view because I am starting the engines during pushback.

I have not checked if I can see the tug during pushback as I am starting the engines, but the tug is there at the beginning for sure.

I will try to check next time I am doing a pushback via Fs2Crew. Thank you for your suggestions Damien.

Kind regards

Peter

As a test, try doing a pushback but stay in the 2D cockpit. Don't cycle any views.

It shouldn't make any difference, but you never know.

I'll try that the next time Bryan and then start my engines after pushback.

Kind regards

Peter

I've had some pushback issues too.

one exemple : pushback set to approx 100ft, straight, angle 0 (happened twice with almsot similar settings). Once push is complete I get the "push is complete set park brakes please" message from ground, set the parking brake, but then push starts again. I stop the push by calling "stop pushback", the push does stop and I do get the message from ground again but push starts again... and that will go on until I complete the before taxi checklist and start taxiing.

Same thing happened once when after realizing I did not set my pushback configuration correctly I called "stop pushback".

Anyone else ?

edit : ok i just saw the thread two steps down :Party:

repost from the other thread.

I did not think of shift+P to stop the pushback, I kept calling "stop pushback" until I was finished with the taxi checklist and started taxi. :Whew: Will do next time.

I'll report here when I get the issue again.

Hi guys

I'm afraid Bryan can add one more customer with this issue.

Did my first flight with FS2Crew about a week ago. During the pushback I realised I needed to stop it because I was in danger of being pushed into a fence. Using the same commands, apart from the "You're cleared to disconnect and go to hand signals" command, as the OP I got the same result, we stopped, but after setting the parking brake the push back continued.

I think that the ground crew said something after I said "Parking brake set", but I couldn't hear what he was saying because ATC was talking to other traffic at the same time.

I was flying the 737-600 out of the SWE2011 scenery for ESMS.

AES is installed, but not activated in the CFG-panel since the airport isn't supported.

Push back was set for 90 degrees left, and a distance of 30 meters if I remember correctly.

Can't think of any other programs that would interfere either. The only thing running was REX weahter engine and Radar Contact.

Cheers

Mikael Stockfors

Thanks Bryan.

I'll update you here in the forum.

Kind regards

Peter

Hi peter,

Hi Damien.

You asked if I can see the pushback tug during pushback. No I can not see it. But I have now tried Bryans 1.4 Beta version and so far it seem to be working fine. However I have not tried it with all the other programs I have running in the background like Active Sky Evolution, FS Commander 9.2, Topcat 2.70, VoxATC 6.06 and vRoute Basic. I will try that later today.

Kind regards

Peter

Thanks Bryan.

I'll update you here in the forum.

I have now tried the 1.4 Beta version you send med Bryan, and everything seems to be working fine now. Thank you very much. I will rather use the Fs2Crew Pushback than the AES pushback. I think it's more fun and realistic to talk to the ground crew.

Kind regards

Peter