Sign in to follow this  
fakeflyer737

FS Build Flight Plans & NGX

So, I like using FS Build to generate my Flight Plans for the NG, is there anyway FS Build can save it so that I can load it directly into the FMS without having to type it all in? The 744 and MD11 could do that but what about the NGX? Cheer

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

As tamascy says, FSBuild will produce a flight plan in the proper format for the NGX. Just be sure to configure FSBuild to export the flightplan in the PMDG 737/747/MD11/J41 format (by checking that in the program's "Export To..." drop down menu). Then enter the flightplan as a co route on the RTE page of the CDU as part of your pre-flight procedure.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Ok so where do I point FS BUild to the NGX?

I get an ERR Unable to Create PMDG 737NG FMC File and in the Export Directory of FS Build there is no "Browse" button for the NG? iM CONFUSED.

Ok fellas I followed your advice and I restarted now its working! Thanks for the help!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

You don't export to the NGX just click on the export to PMDG 737/747/MD11/J41 that will create the correct file for the NGX

Bob