Sign in to follow this  
stamoum

Airports with frequent bad weather?

Hi everyone.

I love to fly my pmdg ngx in bad weather.

Does anyone know of airports that can handle a 737-600 that often has bad weather conditions?

Staale Moum.

PAKT, ENZV(Stavanger), CYXS, CYLW etc and definetly southern Alaska airports like PAJN etc

Hope this helps - and all of them can handle a B736!!

FA Smith

Thanks for all the response. I see a lot of these airports are in canada and alaska.

I live in norway myself. Close to ENTO airport.

Try Belgium in the summer :)

LOL..I was going to suggest Bournemouth right now (and for the last three weeks!)

Anywhere in England at any time of year, but preferably summer ;)

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

Thanks for all the response. I see a lot of these airports are in canada and alaska.

I live in norway myself. Close to ENTO airport.

Tycker inte du att hela Vestlandet har nog med dåligt väder? :P

Manfred G.

Ships are cooler that you think.

I love flying SAS routes. Aerosoft has ESSA and a few Norway airports. As mentioned above, ENZV is great for low vis and high winds and a great Aerosoft scenery.

there is a program out thats called fsx approach or something like that. It sets you up on approach any run way in fsx and you can set the weather how you want in fsx .

ZORAN

I finished flight to my home town. Oh yeah. Like the OP I too enjoy bad'ish weather. Although wind direction wasn't that bad.

peFoy.jpg

xvOit.jpg

e38A3.jpg

I did a Queenstown to Auckland yesterday afternoon and had thunderstorms in the Auckland area, gusting winds and broke visual at 600' on the 23ILS...was a great flight!

Around this time of year, fly pretty much anywhere in the middle of the US - Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri etc - bad weather galore.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Miami and Fort Lauderdale from the end of May to the middle of October from 2-5pm. Flying around all those thunderstorms.

Im trying to find a website that I saw recently here that provided 4 stormy airports a day with codes.

All I know is the site contained the number 4 but I cant find it, anybody familiar with it?

ZORAN

Im trying to find a website that I saw recently here that provided 4 stormy airports a day with codes.

All I know is the site contained the number 4 but I cant find it, anybody familiar with it?

i do if you go to rex forum the links in there was going to post the link in here but i dont know about the copy right about posting links in here

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg