Denver Centennial to Portland, OR

Portland, OR to Boeing Field, Seattle

Boeing Seattle to Oakland, CA

Oakland, CA to John Wayne/Orange County, CA

Currently parked at KSNA

scaled.php?server=28&filename=n905ttksna.jpg&res=landing

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Everywhere PilotEdge is operating and Orbx NW scenery.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Mostly scaring the cows, and chasing the cars up and down I-40 in middle Tennessee while learning this beast!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

"My" King Air, N555XY (a RW locally registered C90A -cough- :) ), has been put into the rotation with N3217M, my turbocharged Carenado A36. So far, she's been doing a lot of flying out of my local airport (KLMO) in part testing the new scenery I'm developing for it and partially because now, even with "my work in progress" scenery, my local airport is vastly improved over the MS interpretation of it and a lot more fun to fly out of. Add in my recent purchase of the Reality XP GNS430 and I'm LOVING it - haven't touched my NGX in a month! :D

I'm a midwestern and Rocky Mountain flyer predominately with the C90.

SLN-HYS-GRI (Kansas and Nebraska, where I grew up)

LMO-ASE-LMO (Local trip)

LMO-CYS-LMO

LMO-ISN-LMO (ISN is quite a boom town these days, in fact, our local airport charter operation is often transporting oil workers there in their Merlin)

LMO-VEL-APA -- where she is parked now

Overall, enjoying the heck out of this airplane!

fsx2012041822564700.jpg

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

Hi folks,

I did allready looots of hrs in the C90B ... this showcase is the flight from Vienna LOWW (Aerosoft MegaAirports/FlyTampa) to Lugano LSZA (Flylogic) via Klagenfurt & Verona south of the Alps.

Parked on GA Ramp in Vienna , checking the last items before runup:

C90_01.jpg

On FL200 , heading to VOR Klagenfurt:

C90_02.jpg

C90_03.jpg

South of Verona heading to Lugano:

C90_05.jpg

Descent to Lugano:

C90_04.jpg

Having her save and secure at Lugano Airport:

C90_06.jpg

Happy flying and I will keep posting if you like!

Ketchikan...flew up from KBVS tonight.

WaitingforPaxatSunset-PAKT.jpg

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

After fighting 3 versions of Windows Video Maker (I tossed my Pinnacle studio by mistake :Doh:... The Windows LIVE one is a POS.. I'm seeing a trend with "LIVE" products :Thinking: ) Here is the flight of the screen caps, in moving pictures.

How are you changing your cockpit viewpoint so freely and smoothly? Almost seems like you have an interface attached to your head.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I do! TrackIR and EZDok. Kind of a major pain to set up... you have to let EZDok take over all the views shortcut keys, and it has it's own views you can add, customize, etc. It takes a couple hours per new plane.. but it really gets you inside the plane like nothing else, and frees up your hands to fly the plane.

Got another clip on the way.. Ruff Weather ahead...

tempjn.jpg

I did this in real life, brother in the left seat... me screaming in the other... Grumman Cheetah in Atlanta GA. Thought I'd give it a go with the C90.

How are you changing your cockpit viewpoint so freely and smoothly? Almost seems like you have an interface attached to your head.

Most likely using TrackIR which is just that. An interface that attaches to your head. Very slight movements are multiplied and used to pan the camera around the cockpit. It really adds a lot of realism to flying the sim because you can look around window struts etc. Love mine.

On FL200 , heading to VOR Klagenfurt:

C90_02.jpg

C90_03.jpg

South of Verona heading to Lugano:

Descent to Lugano:

C90_04.jpg

WOW :Hypnotized: Wich addon do you use for the mountains? They look so real....

X-Plane%20banner1.jpg

WOW :Hypnotized: Wich addon do you use for the mountains? They look so real....

Hi there,

that is GEX Europe , UTX Europe, Scenery Tech Europe Landclass , ActiveSky 2012 .... and I use FS Global 2010 Mesh for the mountains. The deep shadows giving contrast to the mesh / mountains are produced by SHADE for FSX and my custom edited enb-series-mod.