Sign in to follow this  
Chock

Stuck for a Stuka

I know FCS made a Ju-87, and MILVIZ were supposed to be making one, plus there are a few freeware ones kicking about, but my question is, which is the best Junkers 87 for FSX, if there is one?

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

FYI, we are still working on ours... it's been delayed due to Mathias from Classic Hangars getting sick and having to pull out... But we're still on it...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

I will see that the workers redouble their efforts....

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

FYI, we are still working on ours... it's been delayed due to Mathias from Classic Hangars getting sick and having to pull out... But we're still on it...

I hope Mathias is alright, I absolutely love his FSX products, and he's a real gentleman.

He surely is that. I think and hope he will be ok... he was just unable to do that many things and keep his health together... (IMHO)

it's coming... we're waiting on NIck Dackard.....