Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Fictional Buffalo Airways Livery On FSPro/POsky 777-200LRF Please

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Would any of you extremely talented livery painters please be kind enough to paint fictional Buffalo Airways livery on FSPro/POSKY Boeing 777-200LRF version 2 freighter cargo plane?

The fictional livery should be same as seen on this link: www.airliners.net/photo/Buffalo-Airways/Douglas-C-47A-Skytrain/0694772/L/

With few simple additions or modifications: famous Buffalo Airways logo trademark should be on the tail, "Cargo" word should be added after Buffalo as in whole words "Buffalo Cargo" (or Buffalo Airways Cargo) that should splash across both sides of the plane in reasonable big font, and christened words "In memorial of Arnie Schreder" should be below cockpit windows the same way you see all christened names on the planes below their cockpit windows.

Thanks for any kind help that any of you might provide.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

This is for my own personal flying and it is not for any virtual airline.

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Can any talented painter help me in this please?

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg